Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU)
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:Trinity
Health Of New England is looking for an EXPERIENCED Critical Care
Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of mission-driven healthcare
innovators at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. Our vision
is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local
communities, positively impacting each individual who walks through
our doors. The Registered Nurse in ICU provides care for patients
that need advanced monitoring, increased observation, invasive
equipment, and administration of complex medications. Under general
supervision, the ICU RN implements goals of individualized quality
care for adolescent, adult, and later adult populations. You will
work on an award-winning 22-bed unit in a Level 1 Trauma Facility
with a growing ECMO Program.The ideal candidate will display a
drive to provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly
scientific inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind,
advocacy and education for the patient and families, and
collaboration with all those who touch our patients.Top Reasons to
Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development
- Sign-on bonus available - Inquire about eligibility and
- **ADDITIONAL HOURLY SPECIALTY PAY ADDED TO HOURLY
COMPENSATION**Work Hours/Shift:Full-Time - 36 hours/week - Day
Shift. All shifts require rotating weekends and holidays.
- Additional hourly specialty pay added to base pay compensation
for Experience Nurses with one (1) or more years of experience.You
Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the care being provided.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Current licensure as a
registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut.
- Experience: 1-3 years of nursing experience. Critical
Care/ICU/Step Down experience is preferred.
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks#LI-JL3Our
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU), Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!