Registered Nurse (RN) Spine Institute Operating Room (OR)
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:Trinity
Health Of New England is looking for an EXPERIENCED
Perioperative/Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) to join our
team of mission-driven healthcare innovators at The Spine
Institute, Saint Francis Hospital, and Medical Center. . Our vision
is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local
communities, positively impacting each individual who walks through
our doors.This position is responsible for supporting both Spine
and Cranial cases in the comprehensive Spine Institute Operating
Rooms. You will be an integral part of a collaborative team,
providing highly skilled care and recognized as a center of
excellence. We have 3 OR suites, with flex to a 4th if needed. Our
Program utilizes Brain Lab technology, was the first to utilize
intraoperative CT imaging, and is considered a technology leader.
Works collaboratively with other disciplines such as Anesthesia and
Radiology to support excellent patient outcomes.Top Reasons to Work
at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development
- Sign-on bonus available - Inquire about eligibility and
- **ADDITIONAL HOURLY SPECIALTY PAY ADDED TO HOURLY
COMPENSATION**Work Hours/Shift:Full-Time - 40 hours/week - Day
Shift. All shifts require rotating weekends and holidays on-call
- Additional hourly specialty pay is added to base pay
compensation for Experience Nurses with one (1) or more years of
experience.You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the provided care.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem-solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Current licensure as a
registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut.
- Experience: 1-3 years of operating room nursing experience.
Perioperative Spine/Ortho/Neuro nursing experience in a designated
TRAUMA FACILITY is required.
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks#LI-JL3Our
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) Spine Institute Operating Room (OR), Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!