Registered Nurse (RN) Endoscopy
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Day Shift Description: Trinity
Health Of New England is looking for an EXPERIENCED Registered
Nurse (RN) to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators
at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. Our vision is to
provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local
communities, positively impacting each individual who walks through
our doors. The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide
patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry,
compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education
for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who
touch our patients. In this critical role, you will provide
in-patient and outpatient- care: pre, intra, and post-procedure-
inclusive of endoscopy, minor procedures, pain management, and
bronchoscopy cases. Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development Work Hours/Shift: Full-Time
- 40 hours/week - Day Shift . All shifts require rotating weekends
and holidays on-call rotation. You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the provided care.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork : Demonstrates problem-solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Current licensure as a
registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut.
- Experience: 1-3 years of nursing experience. Acute Care, Endo,
or ICU/Critical Care nursing experience is preferred.
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks Our
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health is a family of
115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians
across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) Endoscopy, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!