Registered Nurse - Full-Time/Part-Time/Per Diem
Company: Charter Oak Health Center
Posted on: August 3, 2022
JOB OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR A
FULL TIME- REGISTERED NURSE
Hourly Pay Range: $30.00 - $38.00
Charter Oak Health Center promotes healthier communities by
providing quality, safe, patient-centered health care services in
medically under-served areas, regardless of ability to pay.
At Charter Oak Health Center, we like to think globally and act
locally. While serving our community, we are committed to becoming
a model for other health centers to emulate. Our mission guides our
work every day.
Charter Oak Health Center is seeking employment of an Registered
Nurse who is eager to work in a diverse environment. This person
must be friendly, a people's person and willing to educate patients
on their medication orders, if needed. The tech must believe in the
mission and vision of Charter Oak Health Center in order to deliver
top customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To assess and identify patient needs to ensure that safety and
high quality care is provided through nursing interventions,
education, patient advocacy and coordination of services.
- Prepare patients for examination and assist physician upon
- Teach patients and/or families proper home health care
activities, such as giving injections, taking blood pressures,
changing would dressings, etc.
- Comply with all Federal, state, local, Joint Commission,
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), DPH,
Subcontractor safety and operational regulations, directives and
Core Competencies/Skill Sets
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to use sound judgment. Possess a calm disposition and the
ability to work easily with people.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) skill preferred
Professional Experience/Educational Requirements
- Retention of current nursing license in the State of
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN
* Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) / Basic Life Support
Keywords: Charter Oak Health Center, Hartford , Registered Nurse - Full-Time/Part-Time/Per Diem, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!