Charge Nurse (LPN)
Company: Trinity Hill Care
Posted on: August 5, 2022
LPN Starting rate of $29/hr Summary: Primary responsibilities of
the Charge Nurse include providing medication administration,
treatments, and assistance with activities of daily living for
facility residents. Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements the optimal achievable quality of care
rendered to each resident on the assigned Unit
- The Charge Nurse shall coordinate, assign, direct and
prioritize the work of other staff members (primarily CNAs) in
order to ensure the efficient operation of the nursing unit. .
- Makes independent decisions relevant to nursing care which are
required and delivered to each resident as per the nursing
assignments. Collaborates with RN Supervisor as relevant decisions
are required, in a timely manner.
- Documents change in patient s condition, new orders received,
unusual occurrences and report of incidents including employee
injuries. Reports unusual occurrences to the RN Supervisor.
- A current, unencumbered CT nursing license is required
- Prefer a minimum of one year of experience in acute care and/or
long term care in a skilled nursing facility
- Experience in rehabilitation or behavioral health is a
- Proficiency in English, including speaking, reading, and
- EMR experience preferred Compensation & Benefits:
- Top Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and so much
- Shift Differentials
- Bonus Pay (for those that qualify)
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities IND123
Keywords: Trinity Hill Care, Hartford , Charge Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!