Clinical Trial Associate (REMOTE)
Company: Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: September 21, 2022
By clicking the Apply button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAre you looking for a
patient-focused, innovation-driven company to inspire you and
empower you to shine? Join us as a Clinical Trial Associate
reporting to the Clinical Trial Associate Manager. This position is
remote.At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry
through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led
company. To do this, we empower our people to accomplish their
potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top
Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and
work toward excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive,
collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an
unwavering commitment to provide Better Health and a Brighter
Future to people around the world.Here, you will be an important
contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.GOALS :The remote-based
Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) will perform tasks related to
supporting operational strategy and and execution of clinical
studies, supporting the strategy as defined in the Clinical
- Provide support for essential daily clinical study activities,
including regulatory inspection readiness, following established
protocols under the general management of the CTA Manager.
- Work with Clinical Operations Manager, study teams, and
Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) to support clinical study
activities as defined by the clinical trial operating model.
- Perform departmental tasks.
- Perform developmental tasks with oversight of CTA
Manager.ACCOUNTABILITIES:For assigned complex, accelerated, and
business essential studies, provide support to focus on study
startup and site initiation activities, including:
- Approval of study documentation, including essential document
packets, study plans, informed consent forms, etc.
- Support oversight of risk-based monitoring.
- Attend important team meetings.
- Support regulatory inspection readiness (e.g. preparation of
materials and participation during regulatory inspections.)
- Support additional ad-hoc activities, as agreed with CTA
- Work with internal departments (Legal, Insurance, R&D
functions), CROs, and vendors.
- Escalate clinical trial insurance issues.
- Support Health Care Provider Engagement for facilitating
contracts and meetings.
- Support vendor contract administration.EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent international degree.
- 1 or more years' experience in pharmaceutical industry,
clinical research organization, or related role.
- Experience in Phase 2 and 3 studies and global/international
studies is advantageous.
- Experience working across multiple therapeutic areas is
- Knowledge in global regulatory and compliance requirements for
- Excellence in task management and collaboration.TRAVEL
- Requires availability for 5-10% domestic and international
travel, including overnight and international travel on an
as-needed basis.WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach ProgramsLocation and Salary Information:
- Location(s): Remote.
- This position is currently classified as remote in accordance
with Takedas Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
- In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants
Are Not Permitted to Apply.
- Base Salary Range: $60,000 to $85,000, based on candidate
professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for
Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are
eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days &
Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time
- This posting is made in compliance with Colorados Equal Pay for
Equal Work Act, C.R.S. 8-5-101 et seq.Empowering Our People to
ShineDiscover more at takedajobs.comNo Phone Calls or Recruiters
Please.EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its commitment to creating a
diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law.LocationsMassachusetts - VirtualWorker TypeEmployeeWorker
Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time#LI-Remote
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Hartford , Clinical Trial Associate (REMOTE), Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!