Physician / Rheumatology / Connecticut / Locum or Permanent / Permanent Rheumatology Job
Company: Cross Country Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
UConn Health and the University of Connecticut School of
Medicine seeks BE / BC Rheumatologist for full-time faculty
position. UConn Health is a vibrant, integrated, academic medical
center that is entering an era of unprecedented growth in all three
areas of its mission: academics, research, and clinical care.
Interested candidates should possess exceptional patient care and
teaching skills with a commitment to medical student and graduate
medical education. At UConn Health, your career will benefit
- A focus on clinical patient care and the opportunity to see a
complex and varied case mix.
- Participation in didactics, Grand Rounds, medical student and
- A dedicated Specialty Pharmacy liaison for Rheumatology.
- The UConn Musculoskeletal Institute s collaborative
multidisciplinary approach to care.
- Active engagement with our robust and well-respected fellowship
- Academic rank commensurate with experience.
- Competitive compensation, signing bonus and relocation.
- Generous benefits package including tuition reimbursement for
physicians and their dependents! The Farmington Valley is a
wonderful place to raise a family and has many outstanding schools
and neighborhoods. The area was recently named one of the 10 Best
Places To Live in the United States by Kiplinger's magazine. It has
a four season climate and is within two hours of Boston and New
York City. UConn Health is an affirmative action employer, in
addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer. Candidates with
interest in this physician opportunity please contact Selena
Please reference Job Position ID 169462 when responding.
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Hartford , Physician / Rheumatology / Connecticut / Locum or Permanent / Permanent Rheumatology Job , Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!