Quality Supervisor/Cell Lead (Casting Lab) -
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of
flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
-Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.Innovation through
diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of
thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for
inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared
accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach,
hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be
their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and
integrity, are a part of our DNA.At Pratt & Whitney, the difference
you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go
beyond?Job OverviewRapid Prototype Casting Laboratory (RPCL) is a
world class development casting facility within Pratt and Whitney.
RPCL is looking for -a high energy, self-starter to assume the role
as the Quality Supervisor - Cell Lead in the development of casting
products and inspection processes.Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring the safety of employees by driving a safety-first
- Plan, direct, or coordinate quality assurance programs.
- Assist with developing quality control policies.
- Control quality of laboratory and production efforts.
- Enabling the inspection team by providing training and
- Leading a team that is empowered to make decisions that meet
safety, quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
- Identify opportunities for documentation of quality
requirements to establish and implement improvements.
- Investigate new and improved methods of inspection that can be
used to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Transparency in quality operations performance and plans to
address gaps in meeting daily business objectives.
- Collaborate with the quality, manufacturing, and process
engineering teams in addressing quality concerns and continuous
- Lead the working team to develop continuous improvement
opportunities to improve efficiency and meet customer
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
- US Citizen due to government contractsPreferred Qualifications
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Leadership operating model knowledge and performance
- Inspection and/or quality assurance/compliance experience
- Machine troubleshooting/problem-solving ability
- Ability to adapt and drive change
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in successful project
- Supervisory leadership in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Teamwork-based decision making
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated
ability to work effectively at all levels of the organizationWhat
is my role type?In addition to transforming the future of flight,
we are also transforming how and where we work. We've introduced
role types to help you understand how you will operate in our
blended work environment. This role is:Onsite: Employees who are
working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes
all production and maintenance workers, as they are essential to
the development of our engines.Candidates will learn more about
role type and current site status throughout the recruiting
process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the
assigned site is the employee's personal responsibility.5% travel
requiredRaytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Hartford , Quality Supervisor/Cell Lead (Casting Lab) -, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!