Registered Nurse (RN) Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Per Diem
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Employment Type: Part time Shift: Rotating Shift Description:
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an EXPERIENCED
Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of mission-driven healthcare
innovators at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. Our vision
is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local
communities, positively impacting each individual who walks through
our doors. The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide
patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry,
compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education
for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who
touch our patients. Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development Work Hours/Shift: Part-Time
- Per Diem - Rotational Shifts. All shifts require rotating
weekends and holidays on-call rotation. You Will Be Responsible For
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to have a
transparent understanding of the provided care.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem-solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Connecticut's current
licensure as a registered nurse (RN).
- Experience: 1-3 years of PACU nursing experience. Position WILL
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart Association or
American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks #LI-JL3
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Per Diem, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!