MSL / Sr MSL Immunology - Rheumatology (Hartford, CT/Northern NJ)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 12, 2023
- External expert (opinion leader) cultivation: Identifies, gains
access to, and develops professional relationships with external
experts in therapeutic areas of interest within assigned
- Provides education relative to disease state and AbbVie
products across the product lifecycle to healthcare providers and
- Serves as a medical/scientific resource to healthcare providers
through answering unsolicited medical questions, and addressing
other clinically related medical information issues.
- Clinical trial support: Supports research initiatives across
development at the request of R&D to include but not limited
to, site evaluation and identification, recruitment, investigator
meetings, external expert identification, and study
- Project management: Works with internal Medical Affairs
customers to develop and execute a territory plan designed to
support and meet shared business objectives.
- Inputs and maintains internal database as it relates to
activities in their geography.
- Prepares marketplace in new therapeutic areas of interest,
which includes creating awareness and relationships for AbbVie in
the Medical community.
- Serves as a scientific resource to commercial partners, as
appropriate, to support activities
- Self-development: Develops and communicates a professional
growth plan. Continually educates self on global market issues,
trends, and product knowledge as it pertains to specific business
responsibilities in key therapeutic areas.
- Takes responsibility for and actively manages professional
- Advanced degree required (i.e. Pharm D, MD/DO, PhD, PA or NP,
BSN) in a relevant scientific discipline. Doctorate strongly
preferred in a health science or clinical discipline. Significant
industry experience in relevant therapeutic area may be accepted in
lieu of education requirements.
- Greater than or equal to 2 years as a Medical Science Liaison
- At least 3 years of clinical, scientific research or industry
related experience or equivalent required.
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience within relevant
scientific discipline preferred.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and translate specific territory
and corporate needs in order to support both internal and external
customers and achieve business and clinical objectives.
- The Senior Medical Science Liaison must be able to identify,
analyze, and translate specific territory and corporate needs in
order to support both internal and external customers and achieve
business and clinical objectives.
- An essential requirement of your position is to meet health
care industry representative (HCIR) credentialing requirements to
gain entry into facilities and organizations that are in your
assigned territory. These HCIR credentialing requirements may
include, but are not limited to, background checks, drug screens,
and proof of immunization/vaccination for various diseases.AbbVie
is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is
AbbVie's policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability
without discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran,
recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or
active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person's
relationship or association with a protected veteran, including
spouses and other family members, or any other protected group
status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a
disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed
Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign
badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for
viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business
hours.Significant Work Activities: Driving a personal auto or
company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling
equipmentTravel: Yes, 75 % of the TimeJob Type:
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Hartford , MSL / Sr MSL Immunology - Rheumatology (Hartford, CT/Northern NJ), Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...