Immunology Sales Representative, Rheumatology - Hartford, CT
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets,
marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed on those
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute
post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales
performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings,
concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to
action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs,
customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted
customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between
AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics
and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to
maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and
expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market
segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales
expertise and share this market intelligence information with
in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment,
to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize
brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers
assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts
and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business
related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid
presentation skills. Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic,
product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert
resource by all relevant stakeholders. Strong business acumen and
proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical
thinking capabilities. Proactively identifies customer style /
behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach.
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business
opportunities to address challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and
anticipates and responds to changes.
- Influences others & is viewed as a credible and respected role
model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative partnership
with district colleagues and matrix team, etc. Leads by example;
consistently displays positive behaviors and peer coaching through
changing and challenging environments. Documented success in
leadership and support role of increased responsibility at the
district, region and/or organizational levels.
- Understands and leverages findings to develop sales strategies.
Consistently exemplifies ability to sustain elevated
- Takes ownership by resolving problems and thinks of implication
on the larger organization.
- Assists team in identifying internal and external information
resources and learning opportunities.
- Preferred: Proven track record of success in sales performance
within respective therapeutic areas. Commercial pharmaceutical
industry experiences such as physician/account based selling,
training, managed health care or marketing preferred. English
language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English
speaking countries). AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer
including disability/vets. It is AbbVie's policy to employ
qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy),
physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated
veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime
or campaign badge veteran or a person's relationship or association
with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family
members, or any other protected group status. We will take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified
minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled
veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal
veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The
Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human
Resources office during regular business hours.
Keywords: Allergan, Hartford , Immunology Sales Representative, Rheumatology - Hartford, CT, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...