Company: Christmas Tree Shops
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Housekeeping Team Member will play an integral role in
supporting a sales and service culture. They will enhance our brand
as a retailer in collaboration with other team members dedicated to
providing exceptional customer service and providing a clean and
inviting shopping environment. A successful Housekeeping Team
Member actively engages with customers and has a customer first
mindset. This requires the working in service with one another and
the customer, prioritizing workload, and contributing to
accomplishing the team's key objectives.
- Acknowledges and engages customers in a courteous, helpful, and
respectful manner; assists customers as needed.
- Maintains a clean environment inside and outside the store,
including the sales floor, offices, breakroom, backroom, restrooms,
- Performs daily maintenance routine to include wet/dry mopping,
floor scrubber, sweeping, trash removal, cleaning the restrooms,
dusting fixtures, and cleaning windows and doors.
- Organizes the cleaning supply closet and maintains supply
- Retrieves shopping carts outside and throughout the store,
cleaning as needed.
- Assists with cleaning up product spills.
- Demonstrates safe work methods and practices, including
reporting safety issues promptly.
- Performs responsibilities efficiently, accurately, and
effectively following policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties as required including, but not
limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, and
assisting at customer checkout.
IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS AND BEHAVIORS FOR SUCCESS
- Acts with urgency to resolve issues impacting service or
- Treats all customers and team members with respect and dignity;
always exhibits professional behavior.
- Collaborates and builds relationships with others to accomplish
the job and deliver desired results.
- Takes personal ownership for understanding, implementing, and
- Takes the initiative to seek out new tasks when daily tasks and
assigned work is complete, reaches out for guidance.
- Demonstrates commitment to the team by maintaining regular,
punctual attendance, is reliable and follows through with
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support business
- Occasionally be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 40
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- May involve reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling,
and climbing ladders.
CTS is a value brick and mortar home goods retailer with a
specialty in seasonal products. The Christmas Tree Shops experience
revolves around a trend-right, always-changing mix of merchandise
that makes each customer visit a shopping adventure of anticipation
and delight. The 50-year-old company has roots in the Northeast
with the first store located on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and today
operates 80 stores in 20 states.
Keywords: Christmas Tree Shops, Hartford , Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!