CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee
Posted on: January 19, 2023
US1225 FreshPoint Connecticut, LLC
Minimum Years of Experience:
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery
Truck Driver Trainees to safely operate a tractor-trailer and may
be required to unload/deliver various products to an assigned route
schedule on an as-needed basis. Our drivers build relationships
with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and
become familiar with their operations to meet needs and
- Drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- Submit to pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a
"clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no
multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Strong communication skills.
- Good mathematical and arithmetic skills.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100
- Must have schedule flexibility - i.e. overtime hours, working
weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of
times all are required to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food
and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the
top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give
- Are you ready to join us?
- Sysco has many benefits for drivers.
- Competitive wages.
- Paid Vacation.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also
being a shareholder.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Hartford , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!