ATTENDANT, CATERING (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Flik Hospitality Group
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time CATERING ATTENDANT
- Location: Travelers Plaza-1 Tower Square. Hartford, CT 06103
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred. 6:30
am-2:30 pm, hours and days may vary; more details upon
- Requirement: Prior corporate catering experience required.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $15.80 per hour Free meals! Choose from a
delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free
meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and
laundering service available at select locations. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1174644.The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today! What makes FLIK clickWhat makes FLIK click? Our people. The
decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust
and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and
we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share
our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right
talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.We
keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on
training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a
stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do
and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK
difference. Where a job isn't merely a job but the start of a
career where you can flourish. Job Summary
Summary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the
supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution
of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery
truck. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during
and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat
and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering
facility in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law. Associates at FLIK are offered many
fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time positions offer the
followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Flik maintains a drug-free
workplace.Req ID: 1174644[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Hartford , ATTENDANT, CATERING (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...