Sunday Shift Supervisor Security Officer
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Job Summary GardaWorld -Security ServicesSecurity - Now Hiring!
CT Security License RequiredCompensation: $1.94 / hour(After
Training pay rate revise to $21.94 per hour)Shift: Saturday and
Sunday, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pmBenefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
Company perks, Daily pay CPR certification (Preferred)1 Years
Experience as shift supervisor Job Description Provide customer
service in representing GardaWorld and the client based on site and
post instructions. Help deter, deflect, detect and/or resolve all
activity that could result in loss or liability for the client
including criminal incidents, fire hazards and safety conditions.
Serve as a representative of the client and GardaWorld. Maintain a
HIGH level of vigilance and professionalism while on post.
- Assist with implementation and maintaining Access Control and
- Receiving and transmitting routine and emergency radio and
telephone calls, prioritizing response needs and dispatching
information to officers, Supervisor and Corporate Security
- Analyzes all incoming calls, emails, teams messages for
assistance and take effective, appropriate and timely course of
- Coordinate calls for service with outside agencies, law
enforcement, fire, EMS, ect
- Responds to door alarms and panic buttons.
- Participate in drills and emergency planning through the
- Coordinates the dispatching of appropriate personnel for
situations including, but not limited to, emergency response,
routine site issues and/or general inquiries. Responds to requests
for information from field personnel. Notifies appropriate
Corporate Security Managers of emergency situations and handle all
requests for service required to respond to these situations.
- Handle highly sensitive information with confidentiality and
- Monitors several fire and intrusion alarm systems as well as
closed circuit television (CCTV) systems, dispatch calls for
service to appropriate internal and external personnel as necessary
and appropriate. Take appropriate action and ensure everything is
followed through as required.
- Prepare reports and information required for BSAFES and carry
out all policy and procedures as set forth.
- Monitor all key card access control system for all field and
- Utilize and maintain logs on a computerized information system
to record all daily activities and other pertinent information
required in order for all personnel to complete their duties and
responsibilities in and effective and timely manner. Knowledge &
- Able to read and reference material and obtain information as
required in a timely and professional manner
- Be able to Multi task
- Advance computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Above average communication skills both written and oral
- Must be dependable
- Be available to work different shifts as required and hold over
and come in early as required Decision MakingOn-going supervision
is provided on a regular basis. Desired results are clearly defined
however, some independent judgment is required to select and apply
the most appropriate of available procedures.You've got the right
skills. What you need is the right opportunity to unleash your
potential. We agree, and we're hiring!Every day is different at
GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible schedules. We
are leaders in Professional training programs that cover every
aspect of delivering world class security services. And every
industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we do.
Perhaps you are, too.In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands
out as the largest privately owned security services company in the
world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also
growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a
sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer
service, you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you
need to expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Security Officer At GardaWorld, we know your
compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting
rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team here in
Connecticut:About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- CT Guard Card Required Work today, get paid today, with
DailyPay!GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that
allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.If you're hired for
a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a paycheck
again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Hartford , Sunday Shift Supervisor Security Officer, Hospitality & Tourism , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!