TRAINING & TALENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: April 3, 2021
The Training & Talent Development Manager will lead our employee
development and training initiatives through creative training
events and educational programs. Design or conduct work-related
training and development programs to improve individual skills or
organizational performance and meet regulatory requirements. May
analyze organizational training needs or evaluate training
effectiveness. The Training & Development Manager will work closely
with Executive Leadership, Human Resources and Compliance and
Quality Departments to develop, implement, and maintain these
comprehensive training plans.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with
employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers and
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training
programs for employees to include initiating and build the
Paylocity Learning Management System.
- Use known education principles and stay up to date on new
training methods and techniques.
- Host Train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or
improve job skills.
- Present information with a variety of instructional techniques
or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises,
group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals,
guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual
- Coordinate training activities.
- Develop training materials.
- Conduct surveys in organizations.
- Evaluate training programs, instructors, or materials. Maintain
training schedules and promote training activities and workshops.
Research and recommend new training methods.
- Perform other duties as required. *All agency staff are
required to attend all mandatory department/agency meetings and
trainings* Requirements Education &/Or Experience: Bachelor's
degree in human resources, education, or a related field preferred.
3-5 years of related experience may be substituted for education
requirements. An ideal candidate should have certifications from
The Society for Human Resource Management or the American Society
for Training and Development (ASTD). The recommended certification
from ASTD is the Certified Professional in Learning and
Performance. We are an equal employer opportunity and make hiring
decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job
assignments are made without regard to race, color, national
origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any
other protected classification. We consider all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with state and local law.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Decision making
- Communication Proficiency (verbal & written)
- Technology & Computer Literacy (Intermediate Microsoft Office,
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Hartford , TRAINING & TALENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Human Resources , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!