Company: Fine Fettle Dispensary
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Fine Fettle is a multi state licensed cannabis company with
agricultural, manufacturing, retail and corporate structures. We
are excitedly growing rapidly and seeking an HR Generalist to
assist with our commitment to a high quality employee experience.
The HR Generalist will report to the VP of HR. This person will be
responsible for obtaining, tracking and renewal of all required
trainings and certifications including Serv Safe, RVT, agent
licensure, OSHA, machine operating licenses etc. This person will
also partner with department managers to assist with full cycle
recruiting. The HR Generalist will work cross functionally with the
Operations Managers, HR and Finance to complete benefits enrollment
paperwork for eligible employees. *Note- While a hybrid schedule
may be considered for a candidate with demonstrated productivity
working remotely, minimum of 60% time in office and on site will be
required.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the day-to-day functions of the Office of Human
Resources across departments and locations.
- Manage and track all types of certifications and licenses
keeping in 100% compliance of obtaining and renewing timely across
all company locations.
- Manage background check process for new hires and annual
- Employment service verifications.
- Assist with full cycle entry-mid level recruiting: Posting,
- Benefits enrollment, management, and reconciliations.
- Licensure monitoring and communications.
- Process employee changes into HRIS system.
- Monitoring staff training and ensure that required trainings
are completed timely.
- Data entry and maintenance.
- Online and in-person employee service.
- Timely and attentive communications both written and verbal.
- Other duties as may be required.
- On site time required with up to 25% travel to other locations.
- Assist with advising managers on disciplinary action
- Prepare and track appropriate leave requests
- Assist in facilitating ADA accommodations
- Assist with Workers Compensation claims
- Act in consultative capacity with finance to ensure compliance
of wage and labor lawsQualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years HR experience or combination of
- Experience with benefits enrollment/management including
insurance and 401k
- Highly organized
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience with recruiting/onboarding preferable in a retail
and/or manufacturing environment
- HRIS implementation/ maintenance
- HR certification preferred
- Experience with large hourly workforce preferred
- Union experience preferredWorking Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Normal office/retail environment
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Frequent bending and moving from sitting to standing and
reverseAMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT:Must be able to
perform all essential functions of this position with reasonable
accommodation. If you need accommodation during the application
and/or hiring process please reach out to our HR representative.EEO
Statement:We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be a
diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the
communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, protected veterans' status, and will
not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or or any
other applicable legally protected characteristic.''Work Remotely
- NoJob Type: Full-timePay: $47,000.00 - $55,000.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On callEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Human resources: 2 years (Preferred)License/Certification:
- HR Certification such as PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM_SCP
(Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Fine Fettle Dispensary, Hartford , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!