- Assembler - LI - Earn up to $18/hr
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Apply now and get hired immediately.What's in it for you:
- Job Title: Assembler - LI
- Location: Windsor Connecticut
- Shift: 1st shift 6am -2:30 pm
- Payrate: $18/hr
- Benefits including Health, Dental, and 401K options for the
adult in you
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company
- Entry Level position - we train on the job!
- Free training and education through Manpower's MyPath
programsWhat is the job:
- Assemble products using various hand tools according to
specifications and standards. Tools may include but are not limited
to hand-operated power screwdrivers, hand screwdrivers, rivet
machines, crimping tools, baggers, pliers, hammers, drift pins, nut
runners, other hand tools, and protective safety and electrostatic
- Adhere to Production schedules as determined by Supervisor or
Team Lead and work from sample fixtures.
- Handle and move parts from storage locations to the work
- Assist Material Handler in obtaining parts as necessary.
- Perform individual quality inspection throughout the assembly
process, marking and setting aside parts that have obvious defects
and informing Supervisor or Team Lead.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team
Lead.Stop your job search and apply today! Do you need more
information? You may call JUDITH at 414-312-5144 ext. 1633 or send
an email Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and
resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at
www.manpower.com/mypathManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of
providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are
committed to creating a welcoming, fair, and inclusive environment
by offering equal opportunities to access our services. At
ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations and
will work with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Hartford , - Assembler - LI - Earn up to $18/hr, Human Resources , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!