Special Education Teacher needed - West Hartford, CT. - $42/hr
Company: Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Schools in West Hartford, CT. are hiring Special Education
Teachers for the upcoming school year. This is a great position to
help students! Apply today!
- Location: Greater Hartford area - West Hartford, CT.
- Start: September 2022
- Length: Through 22-23 school year
- CT teaching certification required
- Pay: $42/hour Maxim offers the following benefits: Medical,
Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance 401k Program Competitive
(weekly) Pay Flexible Scheduling Direct Deposit Travel Benefits (as
applicable) Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home
healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and
population health and wellness services across the Unites States.
As an established community partner, we have been making a
difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients
for more than 25 years. Our commitment to customer service,
improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare
professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career
opportunities in the healthcare industry. For further information
and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Tammy Biga via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org! :) Maxim Healthcare Staffing is
looking to hire a Special Education Teacher provide quality
services to special education students, kindergarten through grade
12, through a commitment to team participation in planning and
implementation of student programs including special instruction,
tutorial assistance and consultation with general education staff.
- Prepares student education plans in consultation with parents
and IEP team members.
- Designs instruction, both individual and small group, which
parallels the general education curriculum.
- Serves as the coordinator of IEP implementation with general
- Monitors student progress, participates in review and revision
of students IEP, as appropriate.
- Other Special Education Teacher related duties as
- Bachelors Degree from accredited college or university with an
emphasis in appropriate field preferred.
- Transcripts Preferred.
- State Teacher Certification; Type: Standard Elementary
Teaching, Standard Secondary Teaching, and Standard Special
- Endorsement: Learning Behavior Specialist (LBS1)
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current TB results and/or chest X-ray. Benefits At Maxim
Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the
heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. *CO Specific Benefits:
Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid
if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program,
Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit
Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary
Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical
Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance,
Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance
Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company
Holidays About Maxim Healthcare Group Maxim Healthcare Group has
been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers,
and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of
services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care,
healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxims commitment to
customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical
staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is
needed. Maxim Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Staffing, Hartford , Special Education Teacher needed - West Hartford, CT. - $42/hr, Human Resources , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!