HR Business Partner (remote)
Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Career - - HR Business Partner (remote) CareCentrix Remote
Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 09/01/2022
- Website: carecentrix.com
- Company Address: 20 Church Street, 12th Floor, Hartford, CT,
06103 About CareCentrixCareCentrix is a leader in managing care to
the home. CareCentrix provides optimal access to quality home care
for more than 19 million lives by connecting providers with
patients and helping them navigate the complex home care system.
Job Description As the HR Business Partner you will provide
comprehensive Human Resources support to a customer and customer
group. Actively participates in departmental strategic planning
activities to meet business objectives. Consults with customer
leadership to assess staffing, training and development needs,
organizational effectiveness needs; defines recruitment strategy,
consults on employee relations issues/EEO/AA compliance, recommends
solutions to compensation and performance management issues, and
assists in developing/interpreting and applying HR policies to help
Associates move through organizational redesign and change. -
Responsibilities In this role you will:
- Counsel at all levels of management and associates regarding
performance issues. Recommend courses of action conforming to HR
policies in compliance with all Federal, State and local laws and
- Facilitate performance management/coaching discussions as
requested by management. Review performance improvement plans and
corrective action plans.
- Investigate associate complaints regarding HR policies and
practices and allegations violating policies. Recommend appropriate
courses of action to management.
- Consult with VP of HR to develop, administer and communicate
compensation plans, annual performance reviews and merit
- Partner with management, and identifies and recommends
cost-effective solutions to staffing needs.
- Promote a positive associate relations work environment in
partnership with client managers and ensures open and timely
supervisor/associate communications and interventions.
- Assist in designing and implementing HR policies/guidelines and
programs and communicates changes to managers. Provide policy
interpretation and conflict resolutions to all Associates in
accordance with relevant employment laws.
- Assist in assessing departmental training and development needs
and delivers training to enhance associates' skills and improve
- Meet with management to assess and discuss business climate.
Provide reports to use in the business planning process.
- Correspond with Legal to address associates' claims/charges
files with Government agencies.
- Serve as liaison with management and may report on findings to
investigations. Participates in audit by compliance agencies as
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as
assigned. - Qualifications You should reach out you have a:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- PHR or SPHR certification.
- 3-5 years' diverse experience at the HR professional level
covering a broad range of HR disciplines, with a significant focus
on employee relations, preferably in a health care services or
provider high growth privately held company or in a large corporate
setting. - What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with
HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free
on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and
- Great culture with a sense of community. CareCentrix maintains
a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified
disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any
other category protected by Federal or State law.
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Hartford , HR Business Partner (remote), Human Resources , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!