HR Business Partner Support Specialist
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Your Footprint as a HRBP Support Specialist Will Be---
--- Providing support on the HRBP team. In this role, you will
assist with ensuring all employees meet specific I9, Background,
and other hiring standards and requirements. This position will
assist in comprehensive auditing processes to further promote
integrity of our hiring and off boarding process. You will provide
support to ensure the lifecycle of the employee is in compliance
with policies, laws, regulations, regulatory guidance, and
self-regulatory organization rules.
As a of HRBP Support Specialist, You Will---
- Provide support to the HR Business Partners as it pertains to
all elements of the employee life cycle, starting with new hire
standards, through to off boarding processes. These processes may
include but are not limited to; backgrounds, unemployment, WOTC,
I9s, termination reviews, identification verification, verification
- Assisting with weekly, monthly, and all requested audits
pertaining to the employee life cycle.
- Documenting and tracking HRBP Support actions by completing
dashboards, reports, logs, and records.
- Providing support for all other HR functions as required and
requested by supervisor or other management.
What Will You Need to Succeed?
- 2+ years of proven experience in an HR-related field.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices
- Excellent analytical skills, including knowledge of Excel with
a mind geared towards maximizing efficiencies, and process
- Proficient with Microsoft software.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to do business with an absolute commitment to the TP
Keywords: Teleperformance, Hartford , HR Business Partner Support Specialist, Human Resources , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!