Position Title: End User Software Administrator
Location: Primary – Hartford, CT
Division/Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for all aspects of company-wide end user software
administration including support, software development, programming
and reporting. Company software includes SharePoint, Deltek (SQL
based), Microsoft Office Suite, and AutoCad.
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot workstation
Provide on-call support to all users; maintain a “help desk”
database with information on the problem-solving process through to
- Create and maintain documentation and/or backup copies of
configuration files, settings, versions, software, firmware and
- Administer local vendor service and support contracts, contacts
and service level agreements.
- Recommend, implement, and enforce policies related to software
licensing, access and security.
- Provide end user training on equipment and software as
- Learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the
- Manage small to medium sized projects according to agreed-upon
budgets and schedules.
- Assume special projects and duties as assigned or requested.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Information Technology
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
- Good understanding of software installation best practices
- Strong customer service orientation
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Windows 7 & 8 operating systems, Adobe Creative Suite and
Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks
- SharePoint knowledge a plus
- 2+ years of applicable experience
- Experience in the architectural industry a plus