Posted on: November 16, 2021
iOS Developer - REMOTEThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Cody
WilliamsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Founded in the
last ten years, we are one of the fastest growing golf technology
and media company. The company owns and operates top-rated mobile
apps. Our marketing offers world-class branded content and
marketing services, giving advertisers access to our clubhouse,
which is the most engaged daily golf e-newsletter in the world, as
well as more than 1 million monthly active users across its app
platform. We are passionate about golf and technology and have a
truly unique culture.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision
- Flexible schedule
- Generous PTO
- Work remoteJob DetailsWork remote - MUST be Connecticut
residentWe are looking for an iOS developer to join our team and
help develop and maintain our flagship product which is used by
millions of golfers around the world. Your primary focus will be
development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end
services. Having full-stack experience, from client down to stored
procedures, is helpful. Responsibilities:
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain applications running on
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of
- Collaborate with other senior team members to define, design,
and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, rapidlyYou
should know some of the following:
- iOS Development
- iOS Fundamentals (UIKit, WatchKit, Core Data, etc.)
- Swift, Objective-C, .NET/C#
- RESTful API's
- Firebase, Twilio
- Jenkins, Crashlytics, Unit TestingInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Hartford , iOS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!