Lead Exchange Systems Administrator
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Lead systems Admin
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long
learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
As a Messaging Engineer, you will be responsible for helping manage
a multinational email and active directory network including
managing DNS, Domain Controllers, Exchange servers, and Cisco
Ironport devices. You will work with vendors such as Microsoft,
Cisco, and Symantec to support clients across the world. You will
participate in an on-call rotation with your teammates and offer
world class support.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of and support for
applications and systems to include: Microsoft Exchange servers,
Microsoft Outlook, Exchange Active Sync, and other applications as
deployed by the Unified Communications team.
- Work with end users as Deloitte's top tier of support for email
and Active Directory issues.
- Work with vendors to support Deloitte's email and Active
- Key responsibility for monitoring and responding to issues or
service requests reported in Service Desk and creating and
resolving problem tickets for chronic service issues.
- Participate in after business hours operational maintenance
activities and deployments
- Plan, deploy solutions, document procedures and coordinate
systems software and hardware activities with local and remote team
members and their clients.
- Collaborate with other service teams -Networking, Server,
Desktop, Applications to assist in solving service problems when
related to UC services
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's
largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy
cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte
operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built
on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to
transform how ITS deploys technologies and services to meet the
dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology-focused major or equivalent
- 5+ years of strong experience in a Microsoft Exchange and
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical skills and problem-solving
- Extensive communication and interpersonal skills; ability to
communicate at multiple levels, with experience presenting
technical proposals to non-technical peers and leadership.
- 2+ years of strong experience with Active Directory and
- Experience with automation and scripting using PowerShell a
Keywords: Deloitte, Hartford , Lead Exchange Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!