REMOTE - Salesforce Lightning Developer
Company: Midas Management and Research
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Must be Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- Must pass Federal/State/Local background check
The candidate does not have to live within Connecticut, but must
have the ability to travel to Connecticut for strategy
As a Salesforce Developer, you'll play a vital role at the State of
We are looking for an experienced and responsible individual who
can help us deliver exceptional services to our constituents
through various Statewide and agency specific services. User
experience is of paramount importance to us: We expect our
development team to be the subject matter experts in delivering
modern solutions to often legacy problems. In this role you will be
closely working with Architects, other developers, business
analysts, project managers, various agency stakeholders to discuss,
gather and understand business needs and to convert them into
sustainable solutions using the Salesforce platform along with its
rich marketplace solutions when needed.
We are looking for a proven track record in designing, developing,
and integrating 'applications' on Experience and Service clouds for
medium to large size companies with significant external userbase.
The Salesforce Developer should be self-motivated with exceptional
technical and project management skills. The ideal candidate will
be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability
to translate technical information into layman's terms, clearly
explaining design options and their potential impact.
Required Skills & Experience
- Real world development experience with Lightning Web
Components, Flows, and significant Apex experience in Service and
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce configuration, application
design, Apex, Aura, Flow, APIs, Triggers, Lightning Components,
Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, XML, HTML, CSS, SOAP/REST.
- Knowledge on batch apex and schedule apex.
- Ability to create and maintain complex automation via
- Experience with integration projects working with various
- Strong knowledge in Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Sharing
Rules, OWD, Custom Managed Apex Sharing, Public Groups and
- Hands on experience using Salesforce Data Loader and other data
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing
applications, perform defect corrections (analysis, design,
- Experience leading and providing guidance and best practices in
designing and application development specific to the technology
- Ability to share best practice recommendations for release
planning to include work breakdown and task planning.
- Significant experience with Salesforce API integration for
applications residing on various platforms
- Experience in assessing application performance and
understanding governance limits
- Agile Mindset: Embody Agile core values of openness, courage,
respect, focus, and commitment. Infuse Agile principles, practices,
and methodologies to achieve team success.
- Communication: Ability to communicate thoughts, concepts, and
practices effectively at all levels, adjusting as needed to a
Collaboration: Expertise working with others in a cross-functional
- Continuous Improvement: Demonstrate a commitment to continually
improve, share learning with others and encourage team
- Experience with Agile tools such as Jira
- Experience with Source Control such as Git
Keywords: Midas Management and Research, Hartford , REMOTE - Salesforce Lightning Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!