Psychiatrist opening just SE of Hartford, CT - PHP/IOP program (Physician )
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Hartford, Connecticut.
Rewarding opportunity available for a BE/BC Psychiatrist to provide
psychiatric services for adult and young adult patients for the
partial hospitalization program, intensive outpatient program, and
- Provide direct intensive patient services including diagnostic
admission evaluations, psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy, as
- Performs Medication Assisted Treatment for opiate dependent
patients. Monitors Suboxone maintenance patients in the outpatient
- Works within a multi-disciplinary treatment team and may act as
a clinical team leader for the coordination and supervision of care
provided across clinical disciplines.
- Provides guidance and leadership to other clinicians on the
team in formulating and implementing the treatment plan.
- Monitor risk indicators and take action to address risk
management issues in a timely manner
- Adheres to prescribing practices that are safe and evidence
- Acts as liaison and communicates effectively with outside
providers, primary care physicians, schools and family members as
- Participates in rotational medical and physician assistant
- Participates in Medical Staff and Quality Committees as
specified in Medical Staff regulations.
- In addition to an incredible variety of clinical opportunities,
there are abundant opportunities to teach with a thriving Adult
Residency and fellowships in Child, Consult-liaison, and Addiction
Medicine; as well as to participate in research. The network
provides 750,000 outpatient visits and 110,000 inpatient days of
care a year across 50 locations and 300 inpatient beds, the network
is recognized for coordinated, high-quality care. With ten Clinical
Day Schools providing 45,000 days of care and education and six
residential locations providing 45,000 residential patient days, it
is also recognized as a major partner in the communities across CT.
- A career trajectory through academic, research, and leadership
- A mentorship program and virtual daily grand rounds
- A well-structured and highly integrated healthcare system that
allows easy collaboration amongst providers, allowing for more time
with patients, and more positive outcomes
- The opportunity to work with Residents and Fellows Compensation
- Health benefits
- 401K with Match
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Board certifications and licenses paid
- Stipend for CME available
- Very competitive compensation including incentives
- A physician Mentorship and Orientation Program
- Loan repayment support
- Flexible scheduling and infrequent call for work/life balance
The Community:Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut
offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to
none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful
seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the
shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. APPLY NOW or
TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Hartford , Psychiatrist opening just SE of Hartford, CT - PHP/IOP program (Physician ), IT / Software / Systems , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...