Senior Java Developer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Pay Range $ 58 hr - $ 68hr
- Participating with GB solution architects in defining our
future state strategy for publishing.
- Someone that is self-motivated, has leadership qualities, and
wants to be a part shaping publishing strategy for GB.
- Lead efforts to help improve stability and technical currency
of GB owned publishing platform.
- Someone that will strive to become the go-to person in Group
Benefits for document publishing related inquiries.
- Accountable for ensuring the team adheres to software
engineering practices (e.g., Source code management, branching,
code reviews, and issue resolution).
- Perform hands-on development using Java and PL/SQL
- Assist in agile feature and user story refinement to deliver
- Identify and document technical enablers required to support
- Lead system team initiatives designed to help improve DevOps
- Design, test, develop, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Contribute to and support system team backlog centering on
release management, platform security, and technical
- Ensure high code quality which conforms to The client coding
standards and industry best practices.
- Proactively identify, analyze, and address technical issues
along with risks that could impact applications stability and/or
- Willingness and proven ability to learn and apply new
technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline with
a minimum of 5+ years of work experience in software
- A minimum of 5 years of experience programming in
- Hands-on development experience with Java, Java Spring
Framework, and PL/SQL language required.
- Experience using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, UDeploy, and
Nexus for code versioning, build, and migration.
- Working experience with developing SOAP and REST APIs as well
as having the ability to research and understand third party API
provider integration requirements.
- Experience with application architecture, software design and
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and
independently to design and deliver business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with publishing software such as OpenText
xPression, Oracle iStream, and Client Communications Cloud is
- Experience developing and supporting both vendor and custom
- Group Benefits insurance industry experience is a
- Familiarity with continuous integration and DevOps
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams using
Agile methodology with remotely located team members.
- Hands on experience product unit and assembly level as well as
system wide test automation using frameworks such as Cucumber and
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Hartford , Senior Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...