Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Great opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join a leading
law firm in their Hartford, CT office on a direct hire basis. The
person in this role will assist attorneys in the closing of
commercial real estate financings and other transactional matters.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Title & survey review
- Due diligence review
- Preparing and managing corporate documents and commercial loan
- UCC searches/filings
- Organizing closing documentation.
- Working directly with title officers and surveyors to address
title coverage, scope of survey work and resolve related
- 5+ years of experience as a paralegal handling real estate
transactions, at least some portion of which were commercial real
- Experience with law firms, commercial lenders, or other related
entities will be considered
- College degree preferred
- A demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly
excellent technical writing skills, are essential.
- Must be proactive and able to work independently, as well as
with a team and with clients.
- Intermediate-level skills working with Microsoft Office
applications, document management systems and time-keeping software
If you would like to learn more about the Commercial Real Estate
Paralegal position available in Hartford, CT, then please submit
your resume, in Word format, to .
Keywords: Trustpoint.One, Hartford , Commercial Real Estate Paralegal, Legal , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!