Part-Time Legal Staff Assistant
Company: Wilson Elser
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Part-Time Legal Staff Assistant10/28/21 - Hartford, CTWilson
Elser's Hartford office currently seeks a part-time Legal Staff
Assistant to work approximately 21 hours per week.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law
firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800
attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in
London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms
identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law
Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in a legal or office setting
- Must be driven, professional, take direction well, and be eager
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to prioritize
- Strong interest in the legal field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with databases and data entry
- Ability to interact with all levels within the
- Proofreading of documents
- Document management, including filing, indexing and drafting of
- Maintenance of document logs, trial notebook indexes, and
- Processing and following up on authorizations for the receipt
of medical, employment, tax, FOIL and other records.
- Processing business and vendor expenses
- Manage and update data using Excel spreadsheets
- Professional client interaction
- Additional administrative tasks as neededPosition Salary
- Starting pay based on experience and educationWhy Should You
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount PlansInterested?
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their
clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying
online or sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and
putting "Hartford Legal Staff Assistant" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and
bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and
valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race,
color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by the law.
Keywords: Wilson Elser, Hartford , Part-Time Legal Staff Assistant, Legal , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!