Sr. Data Scientist, Effectiveness & Optimization - CT - Hartford, NY - New York
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Sr. Data Scientist, Effectiveness & Optimization - CT -
Hartford, NY - New York Hartford, CT / This position will be a key
part of the Medicare Retention Analytics team at the company. This
team helps drive net business growth through member retention,
focusing on strategic planning, foundational insights, product deep
dives, distribution strategy as well as member outreach and
experience. You will be a part of a fast-paced, innovative,
collaborative team, helping solve problems, drive impact, and
deliver key insights to our customers by leveraging innovations in
data science, machine & deep learning, and predictive modeling
techniques. You will derive meaning from data and deploy robust
solutions through our partnership with Retention Center of
Excellence, partnering with key central as well as nationally
- Impact retention programs by helping target the right audience
with the right tactic
- Leads and participates in the development, validation and
delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools.
Solves complex analytical problems.
- Develops and/or uses algorithms and statistical predictive
models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques
to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes
- Builds churn risk prediction models by member type by
- Develops receptivity and uplift models to predict likelihood of
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve
multiple and/or complex business problems utilizing advanced
statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and broad
knowledge of the organization and/or industry.
- Collaborates with business partners to understand their
problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical
analysis, data reports and performance metrics. Develops and
participates in presentations and consultations to existing and
prospective constituents on analytics results and solutions.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to
exchange complex information related to areas of
- Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to
investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret
large volumes of data in various forms.
- 5 or more years of progressively complex related
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts
and implications to business partners.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they
- Prior experience in lifetime value modeling, risk prediction
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to
analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis
methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive
modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
Keywords: HopHR, Hartford , Sr. Data Scientist, Effectiveness & Optimization - CT - Hartford, NY - New York, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!