Fuel Bank Coordinator
Company: Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Di
Posted on: April 4, 2021
The Fuel Banks Coordinator will administer Operation Fuel
assistance programs, which include energy assistance, water
assistance, Home System Repair & Replacement and Homeless
Intervention and Prevention. This position serves as a resource to
Operation Fuel's fuel bank partners in the field, to support
clients seeking assistance, will coordinate and facilitate
trainings and necessary technical support not limited to
weatherization and other energy programs and products.
- Serves as point of contact for Operation Fuel intake sites,
known as Fuel Banks.
- Process fuel bank and client applications as well as maintain
excellent relationships with fuel banks, vendors, and
- Review application intake documentation for program compliance
and quality assurance.
- Assess client application to determine if weatherization
services are essential for energy reduction, health and
- Maintain the Operation Fuel application database to ensure fuel
bank, client and vendor information is current and accurate.
- Provide fuel bank partners with periodic trainings throughout
the year and/ or as needed; includes travel and / or web-based
- Collaborate with community partners, duties include, but not
limited to: assisting applicants with their applications,
collaborating with utility partners to resolve applicant issues,
and connecting applicants to appropriate programs.
- Attend key meetings and record minutes as required by the
Assistant Director, Energy Programs Other Functions:
- Participates in various agency-wide assigned projects.
- Assist the Assistant Director with administrative tasks, as
- Performs other duties as required. Requirements QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree in a related field is preferred; High School
diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of two years in a same or related position in human
services is required.
- Customer, client, or member relations experience including
excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience
working in teams, excellent interpersonal skills, bilingual a
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both
verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and to organize
prioritize work, wear many hats, and get things done cooperatively
in an environment of limited resources.
- Ability to engage with diverse populations with professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high emotional
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software; database
management experience and web-based applications is required.
- Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while
at times under pressure.
- Ability to perform job with integrity, mission, vision and
values consistent with Operation Fuel. MENTAL AND PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described in this position
description are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to perform continuous bending, twisting, stooping,
reaching and lifting of moderate to heavy weight material up to 20
- Must be highly mobile, able to access all areas of the
- Vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach
with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Must be able to walk, sit and stand for extended periods during
- Ability to travel in state is a requirement. Job Information
- Job ID: 55928253
- Company Name: Operation Fuel
- Job Function: Office/Administrative/Clerical
Keywords: Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Di, Hartford , Fuel Bank Coordinator, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!