Senior Advisor, Architecture
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Join #TeamCVS - We're Hiring! - Senior Advisor, Architecture in
Hartford, CT US - CVS HEALTH cvshealth.com Main menu
- Why CVS Health
- Login Other Sites
- Prescription Help
- Contact Search by job title, job category, location, or
Military MOS code. Use "Search Map" link to see all locations.
- Senior Advisor, Architecture Senior Advisor, Architecture Apply
Now Job Title: Senior Advisor, Architecture Job ID: 1514180BR
Location: CT - Hartford Street Address: 151 Farmington Avenue
Atrium Bldg Category: Information Systems Job Description
- Leads technology strategy, architecture system of record and
support business systems delivery.
- Collects requirements for approved projects and aggregates
resource demand by the supplier and by role.
- Communicates the architectural strategy throughout all levels of
the Health Care Business organization. Produces quality output for
highly visible IT products, services, and future business
- Acts as the primary technical resource across several areas of
expertise, to senior client and information technology management
- Provides expert technical consultation to senior IT management
strategic planning groups.
- Leads development of solutions with high complexity and risk with
business area implications.
- Fosters and engages in teamwork at all technical levels and
across the business lines.
- Be viewed as a subject matter and technology delivery expert for
the business organization by a wide range of management.
- Anticipates and proactively responds to future customer, industry
and IT trends.
- Advances capabilities for the enterprise to enable
automation/integration across hybrid processing environments (AI,
Cloud, API, Web, Micro Services).
- Develops business models to guide the development of the
architecture and manage standard technical product life cycle.
8+ years over overall IT experience including the following:
- 8+ years' experience in enterprise, application, and information
architecture design with significant experience managing the
application delivery process.
- 7+ years of recent and relevant experience in information systems
architecture and methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or leading
architecture in major programs.
- Experience with the development of enterprise architectures in
large corporate environments and strong verbal, presentation, and
written communication skills are a must.
- Must demonstrate technical leadership, be able to turn vision
into action, drive outcomes, and promote common goals and
- Must demonstrate an understanding of enterprise integration
across hybrid processing environments (AI, Cloud, API, Web, Micro
Services, Data Model patterns).
- Position requires expert knowledge across multiple platforms,
integration patterns, processes, data/domain models, and
- Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the following
disciplines: enterprise architecture, business architecture,
information architecture, application architecture, and integration
- Ability to focus on business solutions and understand how to
achieve them according to the given timeframes and resources.
- Experience managing matrixed staff with the ability to leverage
non-directs to complete tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex and often contentious
issues and reach consensus and work through people to achieve key
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills including
formal presentations for all levels of management combined with
- Experience with architecture modeling tools and maintaining
architectural artifacts - Strong UML experience along with skill in
MEGA, RSA archer, or similar tools.
- Recognized as an expert/thought leader. Anticipates and solves
highly complex problems with broad impact on a business area.
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile
- Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services experience and
industry knowledge is highly desired.
- Demonstrates longevity in previous roles with the ability to lead
and sustain long-term architecture evolution in an enterprise.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
Will accept a verifiable H.S. Diploma / GED with one year of
relevant work experience for every year of college not attained in
addition to required years of experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose:
helping people on their path to better health. We are working to
transform health care through innovations that make quality care
more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused.
Working together and organizing around the individual, we are
pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on
race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or
protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people
with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National
Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job
opportunities. Apply Now Chat with a Recruiter Not ready to apply?
Join our talent community We are committed to a workplace that
supports diversity, inclusion and belonging. CVS Health is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate
in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity,
sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or
characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local
law. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the
following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW
SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for
employment via this site. We provide reasonable accommodations to
individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation,
including a qualified interpreter, written information in other
formats, translation or other services, please email
AdviceandCounsel@cvshealth.com or call 877-805-9511.If technical
issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact
Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 email@example.com
.--For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the
Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695
firstname.lastname@example.org .The health and safety of our
employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as
we face the impact of COVID-19 together. We encourage you to visit
our COVID-19 resource center at--https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
--to learn more.--Please be aware that CVS Health does not will
never solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do
we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over
unsecured channels. To learn more, please
visit--https://jobs.cvshealth.com/FAQ . EEO IS THE LAW EEO IS THE
LAW SUPPLEMENT Changing the future of health care at CVS Health
It's a New Day in Health Care at CVS Health CVS Health Colleagues
Represent Heart at Work About CVS HealthAt CVS Health, we are
joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better
health. We are working to transform health care through innovations
that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less
expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing
around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total
health that puts people at the heart.We are an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in
recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. Quick
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate Integrity Agreement Policy
- Ethics &--Human Rights
- Political Activities & Contributions Corporate Information
- Thought Leadership
- Investors Site Information
- Patient Privacy
- Candidate Privacy
- Sitemap -- Copyright 1999 - 2020 CVS Health Loading...
Keywords: CVS Health, Hartford , Senior Advisor, Architecture, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!