Customer Experience Journey Transformation Lead / Coach
Company: The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Customer Experience Journey Transformation Lead / Coach Job ID:
Job Category: Customer Experience
Location: Hartford, CT
Posted Date: December 23, 2020
Apply Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other.
That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have
maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty
insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a
culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration.
Imagine loving what you do and where you do it. Target Openings 2
Job Description Summary We are seeking an ambitious, passionate,
results focused & collaborative Transformation leader to join our
Travelers Enterprise Customer Experience (CX) team. The Journey
Transformation Coach will function as key member of the core CX
Journey Transformation Center of Excellence and will support the
build and scale of the CX Journey capability across the enterprise.
This position will report to the Enterprise CX Journey
Transformation Operations leader and will work closely with Journey
Owners and CX Journey delivery teams. As a key leader in the
Enterprise CX Journey Enablement Center, this role will act as the
CX journey method mentor/coach to the journey teams. Note that this
is an individual contributor role and does not have any direct
reports. NOTE: This role is a full time on site position in
Hartford, CT once our offices open back up again. This will not be
a remote position after our offices open up. Primary Job Duties &
- Applies deep expertise and practical experience to help the
team drive better outcomes, promote innovation and achieve faster
- Coaches CX Journey Core team and Journey Owner to help ensure
overall success of the journey; provides coaching and training at
the program and team levels.
- Own mobilization and kick-off for new journey transformation
and existing journey recalibration, developing mobilization plan
and leading the Circle in the Journey mobilization plan
- Continuously assess the CX maturity of teams and individuals,
educating and mentoring them to address gaps and empower them to
lead the Journey Workflow
- Responsible for driving understanding and adoption of Journey
Workflow throughout the enterprise
- Maintain relationships across the enterprise to provide CX
thought leadership and ensure a continuous flow of feedback into
- Manage ongoing improvements to the Journey Workflow and
- Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation
to improve journey team's delivery.
- Understands and encourages engineering innovation and
improvement to support team delivery.
- Actively creates and participates in a variety of learning
opportunities such as communities of practice, conferences,
classroom training and independent study to further develop self
and CX Journey method capabilities.
- Establishes collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders at
various levels of the organization and team members to help them in
their evolution of adopting CX Journey methodology.
- Acts as a change agent, motivating and helping to make CX
transformational change happen at Travelers.
- Influences at all levels of an organization and helps implement
- Supports the creation of an environment that empowers and
energizes team members, with a focus on accountability,
adaptability, quality and speed to market.
- Builds relationships with other organizational CX Journey teams
to increase the effectiveness and scale of CX Journeys across the
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in a delivery organization required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Engineering, Technical or Business preferred.
- 5+ years of working as an Agile practitioner. Industry
experience as a scrum master, product owner or coach
- Customer Journey transformation experience preferred
- 3+ years' experience leading/facilitating large group
activities, learning, workshops or experiences with success and
- Experience working with third party suppliers, partners and
coalitions. Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Possesses entrepreneurial spirit, innovative and futuristic
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Critical thinker, strong judgement
- Collaborative leader, who seeks alignment and establishes
productive relationships at different level of the
- A flexible attitude and strong business intuition for solving
complex problems and identifying innovative solutions
- Agile expert, with deep understanding of theory as well
practical experience. Up to date with latest Agile learnings and
- Demonstrated transformational leadership skills.
- Ability to partner with and influence others at all levels of
the organization; ability to effectively work with Scrum Masters,
Journey Owners and Journey Team; navigation and organization savvy;
ability to respectfully challenge and build followership.
- Advanced ability to express ideas clearly and concisely through
excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver on results without formal authority.
- Ability to effectively work in a matrixed environment.
- Build and drive best practices. Environmental / Work Schedules
- Travel Requirements: Travel Occasionally Employment Practices
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique
abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization
and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our
differences.-- If you have questions regarding the physical
requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist
you. Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level
above or below the level included in this posting. Careers at
Travelers When you work at Travelers, life's most important moments
become your life's work. That means helping families feel secure,
businesses to prosper, knowing that you've made a difference, and
feeling like you belong to something bigger. It also means being
part of a team comprised of 30,000 + talented and passionate people
that are evolving to meet changing needs - from customer service to
data science and beyond. If that's more than you imagined in an
insurance career, it's time to join us at Travelers.
Keywords: The Travelers Companies, Inc., Hartford , Customer Experience Journey Transformation Lead / Coach, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!