Sr AdvisorApplication Develop
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications
systems analysis and programming. Under general direction, has
duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other
systems analysts and programming personnel. Formulates and defines
system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Devises or
modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer
equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of
desired results. Responsible for program and system design, coding,
testing, debugging, and documentation. Acts as expert in business
applications and/or cross functional areas. Responsible for
directing and monitoring the work of team members. May be
responsible for project completion and user satisfaction. Provides
focus on cross-application integration & solution design as needed
to ensure release success.
- Will be responsible for Development of code assets.
- May have quality assurance review responsibilities for design
and use of cost-effective application program solutions.
- Applies understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to
assist in developing solutions for projects of strategic
- May lead or act as chief technical contributor to translation
of business requirements to technical specifications.
- May lead or act as the chief technical contributor in the
design of new applications or enhancements including integration of
purchased solutions in accordance with Enterprise wide
- Works closely with technical partners to coordinate and plan
ongoing and scheduled system maintenance activities and assists
other team members who perform ongoing system maintenance,
research, problem resolution and support tasks for existing
- Efficiently utilizes the prescribed methodology in a
disciplined manner, which may include the execution of key
technical reviews at projects gates and/or milestones. Anticipates,
analyzes, and reacts to the potential impact changes to technology
and/or products may have on the business and the computing
- Oversees/Coordinates the completion of unit testing,
integration and system testing, according to detailed test plans to
ensure high-quality systems. Assists business partners with User
- Independently supports the implementation of systems into
production, including integration of purchased solutions.
- May set direction for Code Asset Management for an application
or set of applications. Supports and ensures the reuse of assets
across the organization.
- Leads or acts as a key subject matter expert for all or
portions of the set of applications aligned with a sub-domain or
- May serve as team leader to direct technical activities
(including analysis, planning, architecture, design, development,
testing, installation, and maintenance of support systems for
- Acts as a knowledge source for identifying Healthcare and
individual application development standards.
- Interacts and receives general direction from the Business,
Project Managers or Application architects.
- Evaluate and identify issues and constraints pertaining to
technology approach; coordinate evaluation of solutions to insure
adherence to Healthcare technology standards (such as security,
- Ensures technology remains at current levels for enterprise
tools and operational upgrades.
- Needs a basic understanding of vendor contract stipulations for
- 8+ years of experience in application program development
experience with involvement in all phases of the systems
development life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience in creating service / API interface
- 3+ years of development experience in IBM stack of
- 3+ years of experience with application development/technology
support packages, product/technology evaluations.
- 3+ years of experience in the delegation of tasks and leading
- 3+ years of experience with agile development (scrum, SAFe,
- Experience with Integration and related technologies: IBM
Integration Bus - IIB, Datastage, Business Process Management -
BPM, IBM Operational Decision Manager - ODM, Extreme Scale - WXS,
Mqueue, SPLUNK, Cloud Containerization, DevOps.
- Knowledge of Industry Systems/Software Engineering processes
- DevOps experience.
- Ability to work effectively with business areas and IT
management and staff.
- Aware of emerging technologies and able to evaluate for
Experience developing and implementing cloud migration
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this
position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people
on their path to better health. We are working to transform health
care through innovations that make quality care more accessible,
easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together
and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new
approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity,
inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate
in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity,
sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or
characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local
law. We proudly support and encourage people with military
experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as
well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job
Keywords: CVS Health, Hartford , Sr AdvisorApplication Develop, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!