12 Hour Day Shift
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced
Registered Nurse to join our team of mission-driven healthcare
innovators. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to
those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for
each individual that walks through our doors. Our unit offers a
unique opportunity to learn and establish interests in many
different specialty areas while expanding your nursing career.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a drive to provide
patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry,
compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education
for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who
touch our patients.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Favorable tuition reimbursement to further your nursing
- Supportive team-driven environment
- Culturally Diverse Community
- Engaged leadership and colleague collaboration
- Full-Time, 36 hrs/week - Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family member.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that
they have a transparent understanding of the care being
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
- Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in
- Certification: BLS
- Experience: Acute care, Medical-Surgical, Labor & Delivery
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care
delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and
facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and
post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our
community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3
million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that
focuses on putting our patients first and having the best
colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance,
adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick
time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.