Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced
Registered Nurse to join our team of mission-driven healthcare
innovators at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. Our vision
is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local
communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that
walks through our doors.
The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide
patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry,
compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education
for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who
touch our patients.
Shift/Schedule: Per Diem
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Patient-centric environment
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Engaged Leadership
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively (written and
verbal) with colleagues, patients and family members
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that
they have a transparent understanding of the care being
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding of computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
- Licensure: Current licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in
- Experience: At least one (1) year of acute care medical
surgical nursing experience, IV Infusion experience.
- Certification: BLS certification required
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks
- Certification: National certification in area of specialty
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care
delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and
facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and
post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our
community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3
million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that
focuses on putting our patients first and having the best
colleagues to do so. Trinity Health Of New England benefits include
health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid
vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a
few. Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific
to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.