MS Teams Engineer / Architect
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Teams Experience Architect is responsible for driving
revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development, and
expansion customer opportunities. The Teams Experience Architect
will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise to the
Operating Unit, Direct, CRM and Accenture sales teams. The Teams
Experience Architect will help develop and execute sales
strategies, drive proposal efforts, and provide technical sales
support. The Teams Experience Architect will specialize in Teams
based Solutions and therefore, provide deep expertise in lead
qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and
proposal development. The preferred candidate should be considered
an expert in Microsoft Teams, with a strong working knowledge of
Scope of Responsibility:
- Understanding of voice communications, Teams calls in MS Teams,
Enterprise/Cloud based Voice, Skype Enterprise Voice, and general
- Microsoft Teams and Groups administration
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive administration
- Familiarity with the underlying service architecture of
- Familiarity with concepts for distribution lists, security
groups, and 365 Groups
- Experience designing and leading migration projects to Teams
(from Skype, SharePoint/OneDrive, Slack, including Enterprise
Nice to have Experience:
- Comfortable in .Net stack, including C#, ASP.Net and
- Experience with Exchange Unified Communications
- Strong experience architecting and building application to be
deployed to Microsoft Azure.
- Experience as a consultant, working with external clients.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Experience mentoring and/or managing others.
- You are a technologist at heart, who loves to think high-level,
while still being able to get your hands dirty when needed.
- You have a strong 'traditional' computer science and web
- You are increasingly excited about the way the Teamwork and
Employee Collaboration is evolving and the power that Collaboration
tools like Teams and O365 are bringing to the client.
- You are personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and
- You have shown you can rise to the challenge, think on your
feet and problem solve.
- You are the ultimate diplomat.
- You can work in high pressure situations with demanding clients
under tight timelines while keeping your cool.
- You are flexible with travel.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, Sales or
Marketing strongly preferred.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud
services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered
through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our
professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology,
business, and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and
growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000
digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients
the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors
diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are
proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for
gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes
teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are
about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including
Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by
Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at
Keywords: Avanade, Hartford , MS Teams Engineer / Architect, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!