QA Software Engineer
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: May 31, 2021
We are seeking an experienced QA automation engineer with
salesforce testing experience who will be responsible for leading a
scrum team on one of our value streams in GPS (Guided Personal
Service) which is an enterprise customer service platform. As part
of this dynamic team, you will be responsible for the planning,
execution and documentation of all automation and manual system
testing activities for the capabilities being delivered. Must have
hands on experience with Test Automation & Test management tools to
perform various types of testing (including in-sprint automation)
to meet the needs of the projects. Communicates effectively with
business and project stakeholders at various levels.
- Lead System testing strategy on a scrum team for a CRM
application hosted on Salesforce service cloud.
- Build related automated functional testing scripts and execute
as part of in-sprint automation.
- Proactively identify and alleviate quality risks and help
remove obstacles to release.
- Assist in the attestation of the quality of features being
delivered in line with the acceptance criteria.
- Implement best practices consistent with SAFe agile development
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce software quality
assurance starting from planning to execution
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing, executing and
analyzing automation tests. Hands on experience using Selenium,
- Comprehensive experience in functional, cross browser
Automation using Selenium Web Driver
- Experience testing APIs and data integrations.
- Experience with configuration and customizations of salesforce
including workflow rules, validation rules etc;
- Must be proficient in quality assurance life cycle including
Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases and Defect Reports.
- Experience with Test Management tools - Rational Tool suite,
- Strong understanding of Software Testing methodologies and
- Experience working in SAFe Agile environment.
- Outstanding communication skills
- DevOps experience - preferred
- Health Care experience - preferred
Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar; or equivalent
education and experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people
on their path to better health. We are working to transform health
care through innovations that make quality care more accessible,
easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together
and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new
approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity,
inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate
in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity,
sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or
characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local
law. We proudly support and encourage people with military
experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as
well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job
Keywords: CVS Health, Hartford , QA Software Engineer, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!