Lead Front-End Developer
Posted on: May 31, 2021
About the role
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success
- Learn the client's business, their organization, systems,
challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect
features on schedule Lead by example through the implementation of
challenging and complex components. Mentoring other team
- Work closely with your project team.
- Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and
through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
A web developer at heart - excited about modern web development.
Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail
oriented. You may have worked in the Financial Services Industry.
Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Min. 8+ years Web Development experience
- Experience with React.js
- Java Programming language
- .NET Framework
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization
that does not now or in the future require sponsorship (i.e., H1-B
visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant
Keywords: Avanade, Hartford , Lead Front-End Developer, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!