Executive Assistant - Hartford Pre-K Magnet School
Company: Hartford Public Schools
Posted on: May 31, 2021
JOB ID # 2497
POSTING DATE: March 16, 2016
CLOSING DATE: March 30, 2016
POSITION: Executive Assistant - Hartford Pre-K Magnet School
REPORTS TO: Principal
SUMMARY: Performs complex administrative and secretarial
assistance of a confidential and responsible nature requiring
knowledge of internal, district wide systems and procedures related
- High school diploma or GED with additional college
- Minimum of 3 years working in a school/central office
- Thorough knowledge of MUNIS, power school and other database, a
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices where
- Highly proficient in the use of modern office equipment,
including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Access and other applicable programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to maintain variety of clerical records.
- Must have good evaluations and attendance record.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with
- Ability to exercise tact and courtesy in making personal and
- Ability to periodically work and extended and/or flexible
schedule to meet the demands of the schools.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Candidate must successfully complete testing requirements.
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Salary in accordance with
Hartford Federation of School Secretaries, 2015-2016 Salary Grid
(105-12) $39,311 - $52,732 - Twelve-month work year.
UNION AFFILIATION: Hartford Federation of School
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: All current internal and external
applicants must submit an online application. To apply, go to:
OR go to www.hartfordschools.org and follow the appropriate
Position Subject to Available Funding
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
Keywords: Hartford Public Schools, Hartford , Executive Assistant - Hartford Pre-K Magnet School, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!