Senior Health & Safety Specialist (Field Based)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
ERM is hiring a Consulting Senior Health & Safety Specialist
throughout Connecticut. The EHS Specialist will support the H&S
efforts for the client. This is a three month, full-time
- Ensure all safety training programs for plant personnel
conducted are effective and in compliance.
- Focus Areas
- Confined Space Program
- Walking-Working Surfaces Program
- Working at Heights Program
- Coordinate and participate in investigations for injuries, near
miss incidents, and property damage incidents.
- Ensure contractor safety program (including periodic
inspections and correction of violations) meets all regulatory and
- Conduct safety analyses on job functions and work with site
management and employees to reduce risk.
- Initiate, implement, and verify effectiveness of health and
safety corrective actions.
- Support and maintain the site's health and safety
- Conduct thorough investigation of any health and safety issues
- Monitor plant compliance to health and safety compliance
- Provide effective health and safety awareness training for
plant personnel on an annual basis.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- 8 to 10 years of related experience in a manufacturing/plant
- Experience with LOTO - Creation of LOTO procedures and
- Experience with health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication, writing, and computer skills are
- Valid Driver's License required
- A working knowledge of basic computer systems, including
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Ability to lift between 50 and 100 pounds is preferred
Keywords: ERM, Hartford , Senior Health & Safety Specialist (Field Based), Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!