Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: October 4, 2021
Join the team that brings smiles to our students' faces! Here at
Hartford Job Corps our chefs prepare meals that keep students
wanting more. We've found students are happiest when their food is
homemade, delicious & plentiful. Happy students are stronger
students in the classroom, sleep better, play better.
W, Th, Fri 10am-7pm; Sat & Sun 9:30am-6:30pm. $15/hour
- Prepare and cook quantity of food required according to menu
and number of students.
- Assist in instructing cook helpers and work-based learning
students in the safe, hygienic method of preparing and serving
appetizing, eye?appealing meals.
- Maintain kitchen equipment in orderly workable condition;
ensure work area is safe, clean and sanitary at all times.
- Prepare foods as directed for special center functions,
visitors and off?center assignments.
- Assist in cleaning kitchen work areas following each meal.
- Supervise students assigned to assist in the cafeteria.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards
for a work environment.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Food service
training and one year relevant experience preferred. Must obtain
ServSafe certification within 90 days of employment. Experience
with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and
computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an
acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Per the DOL: Upon entering HJCC, must show form attesting COVID
vaccination or show proof of negative COVID result from test taken
within 3 days prior to entering,
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Hartford , Cook, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!