Registered Nurse (RN) North 3 (Bradley)
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Shift 3
Details: 7p-7a with every other weekend and
- Organizes and administers individualized, professional patient
care to patients within an assigned unit of the hospital.
- Provides nursing care as directed by medical staff and in
accordance with the objectives, policies, procedures and protocols
of the hospital and the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Maintains the standards of nursing care as established.
- Participates in patient teaching and discharge planning.
- Incorporates the needs and behavior of the patient's specific
age group in planning and providing care.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Nursing degree from an accredited BSN or ASN program
- Current RN license in state of Connecticut
- Experience in clinical specialty.
- Self directed in the management of patient care.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent problem solving skills.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) North 3 (Bradley), Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!