Clinical Nurse Leader (RN) - Oncology Infusion
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Shift 1
Work where every
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work
with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment
matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most
comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute (HHC CI) is a certified
member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Alliance.
Through the bi-directional collaboration facilitated by this
partnership, community providers are better positioned to provide
state-of-the-art, evidence-based cancer care to improve the lives
of cancer patients. Together, the Hartford Healthcare Cancer
Institute and Memorial Sloan Kettering are staying ahead of
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute focuses on offering our
cancer patients an unparalleled network of coordinated services–
all under one roof. Our system of care includes a truly integrated
team with the most talented, experienced, and compassionate
caregivers and physicians, backed by the latest cutting-edge
The Clinical Resource Leader (RN) is
a role for a motivated registered nurse seeking a leadership role.
The Clinical Resource Leader (RN) will work closely with the Nurse
Manger to manage the workflow of the Infusion Center and ensure
safe quality care is continuously provided to all patients. The
responsibilities of the Clinical Resource Leader (RN) include but,
are not limited to the following:
- Provide high quality and safe care to a complex group of
- Directs overall patient flow in a safe and efficient
- Collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team and support
- Ensure effective communication between all staff members.
- Assist in implementing and sustaining new initiatives within
the Cancer Institute.
- Serves as a clinical resource.
- Coaching and mentoring direct reports by role modeling H3W
- Collaboration with the manager to monitor and maintain staff
performance, patient outcomes, and achievement of overall goals of
- Exemplifies strong leadership and conflict resolution
- Upholds Hartford HealthCare four core values and supports the
- Active participant in Hartford HealthCare Cancer
- Demonstrates clinical expertise while providing evidence based
- Support team members and ensure quality, service excellence,
and service recovery.
- Demonstrate understanding and ensure the specific needs of
patient population are met.
- Collaborates with manager to set clear goals, expectations, and
benchmarks for performance.
• Current Connecticut RN License
• BLS certification required.
• BSN degree required, strongly MSN preferred.
•OCN Preferred must obtain Oncology Nurse Certification (OCN)
within one year.
•Three (3) years of Oncology Nursing experience
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you
are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring
new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education
to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, Hartford , Clinical Nurse Leader (RN) - Oncology Infusion, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!