Registered Nurse (RN) Medical-Surgical Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Company: Trinity Health of New England
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an EXPERIENCED
Critical Care Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of
mission-driven healthcare innovators at Saint Francis Hospital
and Medical Center. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art
healthcare to those within our local communities, positively
impacting each individual who walks through our doors. The
Registered Nurse in ICU provides care for patients that need
advanced monitoring, increased observation, invasive equipment, and
administration of complex medications. Under general supervision,
the ICU RN implements goals of individualized quality care for
adolescent, adult, and later adult populations. You will work on an
award-winning 22-bed unit, in a Level 1 Trauma Facility with a
growing ECMO Program.
The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide
patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry,
compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education
for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who
touch our patients.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Mission-driven collaborative team environment
- Professional growth and development
- Sign-on bonus available - Inquire about eligibility and
- **ADDITIONAL HOURLY SPECIALTY PAY ADDED TO HOURLY
Current Open positions include:
- 6 (six) - Full-Time 12-Hr Night shifts
- 1(one) - Full-Time 12-Hr Day shift
- 1(one) - Part-Time 12-Hr Night shift
*All shifts require rotating weekends and holidays.
Positions to be Opening:
- 1(one) - Part-Time 12-Hr Day
** Additionally hourly specialty pay added to base pay
compensation for Experience Nurses with one (1) or more years of
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall
quality of nursing care through performance improvement techniques
that impact patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicates effectively
(written and verbal) with colleagues, patients, and family
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members to
have a transparent understanding of the care being
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork : Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse Licensure (RN): Current licensure as a
registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut.
- Experience: 1-3 years of nursing experience. Critical
Care/ICU/Step Down experience is preferred.
- BLS or CPR certification: Current American Heart
Association or American Red Cross will be accepted.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health of New England, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) Medical-Surgical Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!