Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Client, a leading manufacturer based in US, is embarking on a sales
transformation project. CGI will be establishing a core agile team
with cross-functional expertise to support the customer's MVP
roadmap including backlog refinement, backlog grooming, data
analysis. They will need to also be experienced with Agile DevOps
helping the rest of the team adopt the best practice and tools.
This position can be based in CT, NY/NJ or Lafayette, LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Evaluate, identify and validate clients' business needs and
• Produce detailed written documentation, including business
requirements documents, functional design documents, use cases and
requirements traceability matrices, training documentation, user
guides, and executive level presentations
• Meet tight project deadlines according to release schedules
• Managing and escalating issues/risks for resolution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Manufacturing domain expertise and understanding
• Understanding of core manufacturing business functions and
• Experience as a Business Analyst involved in large
implementations with cross-functional teams
• Expertise in requirements analysis, traceability, developing and
prioritizing product backlogs, product roadmap, release planning,
and supporting UAT
• Extensive experience defining features, use cases, use case flows
and user stories from high level requirements
• Complex problem-solving skills (Sales + CPQ, O2C Process, New
• Experience facilitating workshops (discovery, requirements
gathering, backlog prioritization)
• Understanding and practice of Agile methodologies (Scrum /
• Experience working with a globally dispersed implementation teams
• 5+ years in the IT industry
• Experience with Agile
• Experience with DevOps (CI/CD)
• Experience working with Manufacturing Clients
• Experience working in digital transformation programs
• Experience working in Agile teams including participating in PI
planning, Release/Sprint planning
• Experience working with globally distributed teams - especially
• Experience in contributing to proposals/sales pursuits is a
• Experience / exposure to cloud technologies is a plus
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression,
familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any
other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email
address is only to be used for those individuals who need an
accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or
those that do not include a requisition number will not be
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and
transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with
all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Hartford , Business Analyst, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!