BCBA Team Coordinator
Company: Benchmark Human Services
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Sign-On Bonus: n/a Description: The team coordinator will
provide direct and indirect services to support families and team
members in Benchmark---s Autism Birth to Three Program. The Team
Coordinator will be responsible for providing training as needed,
writing short term goals and objectives based on family priorities
and curriculum based assessment (Early Start Denver Model). In
addition, Team Coordinators will monitor children---s progress,
review data collection, and evaluate the course of treatment to
ensure successful outcomes. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those
outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to
promote a healthy learning environment.
- Assist in tracking and analyzing data.
- Utilize coaching as a style of interaction and natural
- Develop goals and objectives based on family needs and the
- Train staff to ensure successful implementation of teaching
- Administer competency based performance evaluations and provide
- Provide research-based strategies and literature to support
families and team members.
- Maintain consistent communication with team members.
- Assist with observations of interventionists.
- Coordinate and facilitate quarterly team meetings.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and
learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Assist with reviewing IFSP and related documents as
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of
all staff and individuals we serve. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
ABILITIES: Excellent organization and time management skills.
Strong communication skills. Respectful to others and ability to
collaborate well with team. Knowledge of Connecticut---s Birth to
Three early intervention program and best practices for early
intervention service delivery. BENEFITS:
- Competitive wages base on experience.
- Health and dental insurance.
- 401K plan with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Various shifts and locations.
- Advancement opportunities QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must have met and passed the educational,
experiential and examination--requirements of the Behavior Analyst
- Candidates must hold an active license by the department of
- Valid Connecticut driver---s license.
- Familiar with a variety of teaching techniques including:
positive reinforcement, shaping, chaining, and prompting.
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the
needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan.
- Knowledge of Early Start Denver Model and/or open to training
in the implementation of ESDM strategies.
- One year of experience working with children with Autism in
- Management experience preferred.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment
Practices. Interested candidates can apply online at
www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email a resume to
email@example.com. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP
Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Benchmark Human Services, Hartford , BCBA Team Coordinator, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!