Security Operations Center Officer
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: November 19, 2021
OverviewAt Allied Universal -, we continue to build an
inclusive, Be Phenomenal - culture that encourages, supports, and
celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and
connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we
serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We
offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within
culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began
their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on
our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision
coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs,
company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal - today!Allied
Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position
for a Security Operations Center Officer (SOC) at a Corporate
Building, Full Time, Multiple days & shifts.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision
coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where
required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks
and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
A Security Operations Center Officer is very important to the
safety and security of our clients' facilities. A Security
Operations Center Officer allows us to accomplish our company's
core purpose, which is "to serve, secure and care for the people
and businesses in our communities". The SOC security officer will
be a key contributor to the security operations team in the event
of a crisis situation that would threaten the safe and secure
business operations. This could include, but is not limited to:
natural disasters, workplace violence, facility emergencies, fire
and issues of serious injury or illness.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years
- Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance
with all federal, state, and local laws
- Driving Positions : must possess a valid Driver's License with
at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no
major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in
last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24
months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company
policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Monitors closed circuit television systems and alarms
- Monitors and operates facility computers systems regularly, as
- Display exceptional customer service and communication
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative,
wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
- Answer phones and greets guests and employees
- Handle security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
Contact Emergency Services, such as EMT, Fire Dept., etc.
- Participates in industry specific security/safety training
programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of
timeClosingAllied Universal - provides unparalleled service,
systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local
communities, and is North America's leading security services
provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: www.AUS.com .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.Requisition
Keywords: Allied Universal, Hartford , Security Operations Center Officer, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!