MRI Technologist - Travel Contract
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Jackson Therapy Partners provides experienced MRI Technologists
to healthcare facilities nationwide to help clients maintain
continuity of care when staffing shortages arise. Your radiologic
experience in the area of MRI procedures is in critical need by
facilities across the U.S. for the diagnosis and treatment of
patients.Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or
longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain
locales, major cities, and rural regions.Minimum
- Licensed and accredited by ARRT and State, if required by
- MRI advanced level certification and state licensure.
- BLS Certification.Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include
referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and
on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits
you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short
or long-term assignments.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a
recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs
in the locations that matter most to you.EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Hartford , MRI Technologist - Travel Contract, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!