Customer Delivery Advocate - Hartford, CT
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- $18 per hour plus overtime opportunities
- Full-time hourly position
- Comprehensive benefits package with paid time off as detailed
belowABOUT CARVANAOur mission is simple, we are changing the way
people buy cars. We are the first 100% online car-buying
experience, which means we have no sales team and no
commission-based positions. We are disrupting the auto industry by
removing the painful process of the dealership experience and
replacing it with a seamless and convenient online platform.For
more information on Carvana, take a look at our company
introduction video.ABOUT THE POSITIONAs a Customer Delivery
Advocate, you will be the face of Carvana and a customer's first
in-person interaction with a Carvana employee. You will have the
freedom to go above and beyond to ensure our customers have an
experience that doesn't suck and is completely one of a kind.Minus
the red suit, you will pretty much be a real-life Santa Claus
trading in a sleigh for a kick-ass hauler and delivering a
customer's vehicle purchase straight to their door. Don't worry
about needing a special license to drive the hauler. We got you!
With a little training, you will realize driving the hauler is a
piece of cake.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOINGThis position is responsible for
facilitating and coordinating the delivery of purchased vehicles to
customers. As a Customer Delivery Advocate, you will:
- Frequently interact with customers in person, by phone, email,
- Coordinate with customers the delivery of vehicles purchased
- Keep and maintain accurate detailed notes of customer
- Complete a pre-delivery checklist to assure the vehicle is
ready for delivery.
- Promptly respond to customer requests and assist customers to
resolve issues and complaints.
- Resolve complex issues with guidance from others.
- Put together fun customized care packages.
- Operate customized single-car haulers on public roads to
deliver newly purchased vehicles to customers.
- Accurately complete customer paperwork.This position is not
eligible for visa sponsorship.WHAT THE JOB REQUIRESTo be able to do
your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to
share with you.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Minimum 1 year retail or hospitality customer service
- Must have a driver's license with a clean driving record for
the past 3 years (no DUIs and no more than two moving violations in
the last 3 years).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to consistently comply with laws and policies
pertaining to the operation of vehicles.
- Ability to obtain a Notary in your local jurisdiction within
the first 90 days of employment. (Process will be sponsored by
- Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively in
a professional, courteous manner.
- Ability to work outdoors regularly.
- Ability to move in and out of vehicles regularly.
- Ability to frequently stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, and
- Ability to occasionally pull and lift up to 5 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays as
needed.Carvana will make any reasonable accommodations for those
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities,
and activities may change at any time with or without notice.PERKS
AND BENEFITSOur team members are the key to our success, so we want
you to live your best life! That's why we offer more than 30 perks
and benefits to support your total well-being both physically and
mentally as well as financially and socially. Here are some of the
amazing programs you'll have access to:
- 100% paid medical insurance premiums.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Company contribution to your Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Telemedicine, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life
- CarvanaFit Wellbeing Program with challenges & incentives.
- Free on-demand mental health coaching & resources.
- Carvana KEYS tuition assistance program.
- Student loan repayment assistance.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Pregnancy & family formation resources.
- Paid parental leave.
- Pawternity leave + pet care savings perk.
- PTO and paid holidays + your birthday is a holiday.
- Carvana Communities to connect team members and promote
diversity & inclusion.
- Passion Projects - company sponsorship for projects in your
- Employee auto discount - buy your next car from Carvana!
- Carvana swag store
In addition, working for Carvana is not just a job but an
opportunity to build a career through:
- Multi-year career paths and compensation reviews every 90
- Department-specific programs - Automotive Service Excellence
certification, CDL reimbursement, tool reimbursements, and
- Workday Learning modules to support your growth and
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your
knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the
LEGAL STUFFCarvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. We
are devoted to providing an application process and work
environment conducive to personal and professional growth, free
from discrimination and harassment. We select people based on
skill, training, ability, attitude, and character, without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
(including gender expression or gender identity), marital status,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected
veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable law. We expect applicants and employees to
be professional and cooperative.Carvana is committed to the full
inclusion of all qualified individuals and will ensure that persons
with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation.
Keywords: Carvana, Hartford , Customer Delivery Advocate - Hartford, CT, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!